Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Button Swap Partner!

This month, I participated in a monthly button swap. To be honest, I wasn't even sure what that is, but I figured I would find out. Francine at Ethereal Plus What I Love is hosting it.


Ethereal PLUS what I Love


If you want to check it out, click here for August's party!
 
I am happy to introduce my button swap partner,
ARod from Makin My Apartment a Home!

Makin My Apt a Home

 
I paid a nice long visit to ARod's blog (you'll have to go there to find out about her nickname) and I discovered an energetic, fun loving spirit, who loves DIY projects! Here is one that caught my eye!

[bnacoffeetable%255B3%255D.jpg]

You will notice right away that she LOVES black and white! If you want to see the entire post, here is the link to her coffee table.

This next project is one of my favorites. She creates a wonderful dog bed! She started with this:
[DSCN9925%255B3%255D.jpg]


And, here is the finished project!
 
[DSCN0068%255B4%255D.jpg]

If you want to check out this post, follow this link to her dog bed.
 
 
 
Speaking of dogs, ARod loves her dog, Coco!

[crazy%25204%2520coco%2520log0_thumb%255B2%255D%255B6%255D.jpg]

As a fellow dog lover, I really appreciated her post on canine CPR.
 
So, this is my button swap partner for August!
 I definitely plan on joining Francine again for September!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow what a great write up thank you thank you very much