Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Parade of Tablescapes!

Since I have been taking a break from tablescaping (you can't tablescape from a hammock!) for a few weeks, I thought I'd show more tablescapes done by other designers in my area. I guess there are some home parades in other states that don't allow photos to be taken. Thank goodness, we don't have that rule! I love nothing more than stealing borrowing new ideas in decorating!

NOTE: I need to mention that these photos are not my best. Even though it was a very sunny day, most rooms photographed very dark. In lightening them up for you to see, some quality was definitely lost.


I hope you enjoy!



Here is the first dining room I'll share with you. Very pretty shades of tans and creams with touches of purple.


 
 


 
 


 
I LOVE this mirror and horse!





 
Here is another one done in very soft colors--mostly golds and tans with a touch of blue.


 
 


 
How cute are these tassles? My cats would just LOVE them!


 
 
Never saw stemware inside bowls with the napkins. Must be a story here.


 
Now, onto some other rooms I fell in love with! I think this kitchen is so cheerful, and is probably the only bright one I saw.


 
 


 
This one is in a million dollar plus home.

 
 
I am just certain my cooking skills would improve if I had a stove like this!


 
 


 
LOVE the fireplace wall and the huge windows!

 
 
This is the master bedroom in the same house. Looks like a few kids jumped on the bed. I had to resist fixing it! I'm a stager, remember!


 
 

 
 
Wonderful mountain view from the tub!



Very eclectic combination of tropical bedding with a snowboard bed!
 


I've seen many picket fence headboards...
 
 
 
...but, not so many trees and park benches in a bedroom!

 
 
I loved EVERYTHING about this nursery, from the wall treatment to the polka dots to the owls!



So sweet!
 
 
 
Tour is over! I'll be back to my own tablescapes very soon!

 
 
I will be joining:

Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps On The Porch
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Let's Dish at Cuisine Kathleen
Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Your Cozy Home Party at Cozy Home Scenes
You're Gonna Love It at Kathe with an E
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm
The Bunny Hop Party at Bunny Jeans Decor
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants
Primp Your Stuff Wednesday at Primp
Centerpiece Wednesday at The Style Sisters
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove
Home Sweet Home Friday at The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Sunday Blog Love at Cherished Treasures
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House

13 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

What can I say after I say wow!! These are all gorgeous spaces!

Marigene said...

Yes, some great spaces!

Aledia said...

Beautiful spaces!! I love the first kitchen as well, and that nursery is just too cute!! Thanks for sharing and have a great night!

Aledia

Mary said...

Beautiful homes~ I always enjoy some designer inspiration :)

Robin said...

These were definitely worth sharing. The goblets in the bowls is a first for me too. I'm suprprised you resisted fixing that messy bed. I have been known to adjust a prop or two in a model home!

Robin
Robin Flies South

The Style Sisters said...

Gorgeous tablescapes and homes! Very fun tour!
Karin

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Thanks for the tour!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Very nice! I agree with you-my cooking skills would improve with a stove like that one too! My whole attitude would be better in a lovely home like that! I guess someone was being extra creative with the napkins, stemware and bowl mix! Note- no flatware either! I had to snicker when you said your cats would love those tassles!! Boy I could see mine having the time of their life with those! I do like the fabric on the chairs and the rug beneath!
Thanks for sharing the tour!

Kathe said...

Oh Elaine, I am so in love with the first kitchen I sent Mr. B the pictures of it! LOVE! Going to model homes is great for getting inspiration! In fact, your post reminds me that the Tables Extraordinaire event isn't to far off. Let me know if you'd like to join me this year! Here's a reminder of what it is all about: http://www.kathewithane.com/2011/12/tables-extraordinaire.html

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

I love a parade! I couldn't take photos on our garden tour -- but so glad that you could take us along on yours!

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley said...

I enjoyed your post! Thanks so much for sharing your photos of these inspiration homes!

Sarah said...

Glad you are enjoying some hammock time! Thanks for sharing the designer inspiration. Love the idea of using the runners across the width of the table.

Kathleen said...

Nice tour, thanks!