Thursday, September 20, 2012

My September Button Swap Partner!

Oh dear, it's September 20th and I am just getting around to introducing this month's button swap partner! I'm blaming everything on our bathroom remodel. It's the smallest room in the house, but it turned our whole world upside down. How will we ever survive getting the kitchen done?

On with the introduction!


LAREPORTISTE
 
 
Kristie is a lover of all things French, and after my journey through her blog, I am now convinced there is a little bit of France in Texas! Her blog is full of stunning images and her upbeat spirit will put a smile on your face.
 
Here is a description of La Reportiste in Kristie's own words:
 
"I love to write on a variety of topics so I can't say that this blog is about one thing. It's about a lot of issues.  Social, travel, architecture, beauty, art, friends...you see, lots of topics.

  I like to try to write at least twice sometimes three times a week and you never know what I will decide to write about.  Sometimes, I don't even know myself until the day I write."
 
Also, be sure to check out her Etsy shop La petite boutique de perles where you will find some beautiful French inspired items!
 
I hope you will visit La Reportiste--it's a charming escape to a dreamy far away place...
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Elaine,

I'm here from Kristie's blog. She has so many beautiful French pictures and ideas on her blog.

Kristie is also a very sweet person :)

Dee